Abstract Submission is Open
To submit your abstract you will need to create an account with abstract management system, ConfTool.
Make sure that your Abstract is submitted no later than 1 MAY 2019.
Please read the abstract submission guide before submitting your abstract!
The AETE invites you to submit abstracts for AETE 2019 in the following categories:
· OPU - IVF and ET
· Folliculogenesis, oogenesis, and superovulation
· Physiology of reproduction in male and semen technology
· Embryology, developmental biology, and physiology of reproduction
· Cloning, transgenesis, and stem cells
· Support biotechnologies: Cryopreservation and cryobiology, diagnosis through imaging, molecular biology, and “omics