Some of you have already sent very exciting abstracts, some of you are in the process of preparing such an abstract. In order to provide enough time to finally complete preparing your abstract/s, the deadline has been extended to :
May 10, 2023
AETE wants to facilitate science communication and translation to practical application. With this in mind, we warmly invite abstract submissions summarizing the exciting research carried out within the frame of AETE society.
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
- Abstracts can be submitted in
the following categories:
- OPU - IVF and ET
- Folliculogenesis, oogenesis, and superovulation
- Physiology of reproduction in male and semen technology
- Embryology, developmental biology, and physiology of reproduction
- Cloning, transgenesis, and stem cells
- Support biotechnologies: Cryopreservation and cryobiology, diagnosis through imaging, molecular biology, and “omics
- Practitioner’s and clinical reports
- Accepted papers and abstracts will be published together with the Brazilian Society for Embryo Transfer (SBTE) in the Journal of Animal Reproduction (cited by Web of Science and Pubmed).
- Please read the abstract submission guide carefully before submitting your abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the online platform Conftool before May 1st at 23:59:59 pm CET.
- To submit your abstract you will need to create an account with the abstract management system ConfTool.